WELCOME TO OUR NEW BLOG SITE - ROVALOCITY

Please click and go to: www.Rovalocity.com

This is our NEW Blog Site Page - The same Great Blogs are there to enjoy and A NEW Feature that showcases our Opinion and Editorial Views too.

On this NEW Site we welcome guests. Please feel free to check us out....

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED READERSHIP!

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Tea Party Vs. Occupy Wall Street Protesters

I won't say a thing - You be the judge!  Please tell me about just ONE interview during the Tea Party Protesters that sounded like just this lady's explanation of the reasons why they were protesting.  Can you please send me a brief synopsis of what she said?  

The Tea Party reasons were:  No New Taxes and Stop the Out-Of-Control spending!

Haftin' To Be Uproared - Occupy Atlanta

1 comment:


  1. I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me.I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it.

    Amazon Cashback offers
    Amazon Cashback Coupons 2018

    ReplyDelete